kasey schumacher | social cues | dec. 2018
IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! I absolutely love December. I feel like I wait all year just for the 31 days of this month. Obviously, this month is filled with holidays and gift-giving occasions. If you have struggled with finding the perfect gift I have a solution for you. Let Me Be Frank Productions season tickets make a fantastic gift for someone special OR for yourself (and clearly I am not biased at all about this!). Let me share a few reasons why.
1. It's a gift that keeps giving throughout the entire year. Being a season ticket customer means that you have at least six opportunities to spend an evening at the Meyer Theatre a year, enjoying laughs and great music. This is not the type of gift you get and the next day it has no use. LMBF puts on six completely original shows each year, featuring a variety of genres of music.
2. A party just for you. Being a season ticket customer also grants you a ticket to a celebration party every year, held in October. During this appreciation party, you get to see a unique performance and also get to be a part of a Q&A session with LMBF cast members. If you've ever had a burning question for the cast, here's your chance to ask. Plus, we serve desserts or hors-d'oeuvres and have a raffle for prizes!
3. It's economical. With season tickets, you get six shows for the prize of five! It's $150 per seat for an entire year's worth of entertainment. If you hope to see a bunch of LMBF shows throughout the year but have never done season tickets, this is a great way to save some money.
4. Flex ticket options. We also offer Flex Pack tickets for the season. Basically, you get a pack of tickets to be used at your discretion throughout the year. In other words, a Let Me Be Frank 10 show flex pack is a pack of 10 vouchers to use in any combination for the six 2019 season shows. One voucher = one ticket. You can save more than 20 percent in ticket prices by doing a flex ticket package.
5. Bonus discounts! You also receive 10 percent at participating area restaurants for the night of the shows. Make an entire evening out by exploring a downtown Green Bay restaurant (with a discount!) before heading to the Meyer.
6. More friendships. As cast members, we love getting to know the familiar faces of season ticket customers. I get excited when I see season tickets customers come through our “receiving line” in the Meyer Theatre lobby. I have become good friends with some of our loyal audience members and we love catching up when they come to the performance of their choice for each show. I even invited two season ticket customer couples to attend my wedding!
7. A personal experience. Season ticket customers work directly with a woman named Cindy Rasmussen. Cindy is such a delight! She answers questions quickly and thoroughly and makes sure you get the best experience possible as a season ticket customer.
8. Sneak peek! Our season ticket customers are the very first to know about LMBF news. At our annual appreciation party (see No. 2) we shared the upcoming lineup of shows for our 2019 season before it was announced to anyone else.
9. No waiting in line to purchase tickets. All tickets are mailed directly to the customer.
We would love to welcome you to the season ticket customer family. I can honestly say that if I wasn't already performing in the shows, I would become an LMBF season ticket customer. A perk of being a cast member though is that I don't have to buy a ticket for a show I'm performing in ;-) If you have an interest, contact Cindy Rasmussen at (920) 676-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org she will give you all the details and help get you going! We'll see you soon, 2019!
Kasey Schumacher is the marketing director for Let Me Be Frank Productions by day and a performer for the troupe by night. When she isn't updating Facebook or singing a 1970s classic, she enjoys running, cooking, questioning final rose picks on 'The Bachelor” and planning overly extravagant trips to Disney.